Top Notch put in one team the best and most experienced recruitment professionals in different types of industries:
Maintenance Mechanic at Hamburg PA
Reports To: Maintenance Manager
Installs maintains, and repairs machinery, equipment, physical structures, and pipe and electrical systems in commercial or industrial establishments by performing the following duties:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Include the following: other duties may be assigned
- Visually inspects and tests machinery and equipment.
- Listens for unusual sounds from machines or equipment to detect malfunction and discusses machine operation variations with supervisors or other maintenance workers to diagnose problem or repair machine.
- Dismantles defective machines and equipment and installs new or repaired parts.
- Cleans and lubricates shafts, bearings, gears, and other parts of machinery.
- Installs and repairs minor electrical and electronic components of machinery and equipment.
- Lays out, assembles, installs, and maintains pipe systems and related hydraulic and pneumatic equipment, and repairs and replaces gauges, valves, pressure regulators, and related equipment.
- Repairs and maintains physical structure of establishment.
- Installs, programs, or repairs automated machinery and equipment such as robots or programmable controllers.
- Sets up and operates machine tools such as lathe, grinder, drill, and milling machine to repair or fabricate machine parts, jigs and fixtures, and tools.
- Operates cutting torch or welding equipment to cut or join metal parts.
- Position must be available for weekend work schedule.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Degree from a Technical School or University preferred or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years of Production environment experience preferred.
- 3+ Years of knowledge and experience with
- Ability to multitask and effectively prioritize workload.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving abilities.
- Must be self-motivated.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Email, Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
- Must be able to work at least (10+) hours per day 5 days per week, some weekends, and be on weekend rotation call duty.
- While performing the duties of this job, the individual is regularly required to walkuse hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk, hear, and/or smell in order to correctly diagnose and repair the malfunctioning machine or equipment.
- Must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Must possess good reading and writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate effectively with coworkers on an individual or team basis.
- Must possess the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure.
- Must be able to walk production floor and warehouse building.
- Conditions of production floor and warehouse maybe cold, wet, loud and PPE is required.