Top Notch put in one team the best and most experienced recruitment professionals in different types of industries:
Maintenance Electrician at Paterson, WA
About Lamb Weston
Lamb Weston is a leading supplier of frozen potato, sweet potato, appetizer and vegetable products to restaurants and retailers around the world. For more than 60 years, we’ve produced innovative, inventive products that make life better for our customers and their customers.
Job Description Summary
Responsible for performing routine equipment maintenance and electrical, troubleshooting and solving equipment issues and assisting in continuous improvement efforts.
- Install and modify new and existing mechanical electrical equipment according to installation instructions.
- Perform equipment start-ups, repairs and overhauls.
- Study blueprints, schematics, manuals, or other specifications to determine installation procedures.
- Test faulty equipment to diagnose malfunctions, using test equipment or software, and applying knowledge of the functional operation of electronic units and systems.
- Operate equipment to demonstrate proper use or to analyze malfunctions.
- Perform scheduled preventive maintenance tasks, such as checking, cleaning, or repairing equipment, to detect and prevent problems.
- Repair or adjust equipment, machines, or defective components, replacing worn parts, such as gaskets or seals in electrical equipment.
- Performs preventative maintenance and modifications to the mechanical electrical systems as needed
- Read and interpret blueprints, engineering specifications, project plans and technical documents.
- Troubleshooting and problem solving skills and ability to diagnose problems and recommend cost-effective solutions.
Basic & Preferred Qualifications
Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of electrical theory and its application.
- Knowledge of safety procedures applicable to working with and on live circuits.
- Knowledge of electrical construction and maintenance practices and procedures.
- Ability to analyze electrical and mechanical problems and devise and carry out effective plans for repair.
- Ability to communicate technical information.
- Skill in the practical application of electrical testing devices.
- Ability to troubleshoot and install control circuits
- Skills in teamwork and communication including leadership, problem solving, interpreting adaptability/flexibility and time management.
- Ability to perform assigned work independently with minimal supervision.
- Two years of journeyman level electrical experience.
- Four years of food processing maintenance experience
Coupled with our compensation and bonus incentive programs, our benefits deliver rewards that are market competitive. Some of the most attractive elements of our benefit programs include:
- Health Insurance Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Health and Dependent Care, and Health Reimbursement Accounts
- Well-being programs including companywide events and a wellness incentive program
- Paid Time Off
- Financial Wellness – Industry leading 401(k) plan with generous company contributions, Financial Planning Services, Employee Stock purchase program, and Health Savings Accounts, Life and Accident insurance
- Family-Friendly Employee events
- Employee Assistance Program services – mental health and other concierge type services
Benefits may vary based on location, job role/level, job status, and/or the terms of any applicable collective bargaining agreements.
Job Requisition ID: Req-222441
Time Type: Full time
Lamb Weston is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law