Top Notch put in one team the best and most experienced recruitment professionals in different types of industries:
LINE MECHANIC at Naknek, AK
LINE MECHANIC sought for Alaska salmon cannery in Naknek, AK. Experienced line mechanics work from late April to the end of July, typically 12 hours per day, 7 days per week. OT paid after 8 reg hrs in a day and also after 40 reg hours in a week. Additional OT may be required during peak season. Housing, meals and transportation provided. Wage DOE.
Must have skills / competencies in the following areas of responsibility:
- Maintenance and repair of food processing machinery and vac-pac machines (Marel, Ryco, Multivac a plus but not required).
- TIG and MIG welding on stainless, aluminum sheet and plate. Good fab skills.
- Basic electrical troubleshooting, including replacement of three phase motors.
- Maintenance and repair of conveyors, pumps, compressors and related machinery.
- Installation of equipment and piping; setting up production lines.
- Lathe and mill experience sufficient to manufacture shafts and bore / broach couplings, gears, etc.
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
- Willing and able to live and work in drug-free environment.
- Willing and able to work seven days a week during duration of season.
Successful candidates bring a wide range of problem solving abilities to contribute to a production-intensive team environment. We also pay to ship your hand tools to the worksite and back. Please submit resume to RSCEmployment@npsi.us. The Red Salmon Cannery is part of North Pacific Seafoods, Inc. More information about our company can be found at www.northpacificseafoods.com.