Top Notch put in one team the best and most experienced recruitment professionals in different types of industries:
INDUSTRIAL REFRIGERATION TECHNICIAN at Lodi, CA
Apex offers competitive wages, generous Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off, and 401K Retirement Plan with Company Profit Sharing. We are looking for Experienced Service Technicians who enjoy a challenge and want to grow their skills in the Industrial Refrigeration Industry.
Apex Refrigeration Services, Inc. specializes in the planning, design, installation, and service for Industrial Refrigeration Systems. Our team is dedicated to providing quality craftsmanship and superior service to all customers.
- Troubleshoot and repair refrigeration systems
- Perform Refrigeration Preventative Maintenance in a timely manner as assigned
- Perform compressor and motor alignments
- Troubleshoot computerized refrigeration control panels and microprocessors
- Test lines, components, and connections for leaks
- Respond to emergency maintenance requests
- Maintain clean and safe conditions on the job site and in work vehicle
- Communicate as needed with the Service Dispatcher
- Participate in company’s “on call” after hours emergency call program.
- EPA Universal Certification (or ability to achieve within six months)
- Must possess a Valid Driver’s License and a Clean Driving Record
- Experience with HVAC / Industrial Refrigeration (3+ years)
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to work rotating on-call work schedule
Special Consideration will be given to applicants with:
- Ammonia Refrigeration Experience
- Compressor Rebuild Experience
- Electrical Experience
- RETA Certification
- Emergency Response Training
- Ability to weld steel and pipe
- Competitive Wages $25 - $50 per hour (Based on Experience)
- Generous Kaiser and Anthem Health Insurance plans with Medical and Dental coverages offered
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Profit Sharing
- Paid Time Off
- Company Vehicle and Uniforms
- Training and Education Reimbursement program
Looking to interview and hire immediately.