Top Notch put in one team the best and most experienced recruitment professionals in different types of industries:
FT TRUCK DRIVER at Schodack Landing NY
Class A CDL FT Truck Driver, to safely deliver grocery and perishable product to Hannaford retail locations as scheduled and safely transport backhauls to distribution centers
- Safely operate tractor-trailer while maintaining the company’s driving performance standards.
- Assist in unloading deliveries at stores.
- Follow proper pre-trip procedures as required by DOT regulation 392.7
- Maintain and follow all proper delivery and pick up paperwork and procedures.
- Maintain all D.O.T. paperwork and qualifications.
- Assuring proper count and condition of load(s) at all backhaul, for hire and relay (compound) locations.
- Verify the proper operating condition of equipment used.
- Make recommendations for modifications to procedures or processes impacting their workgroup or distribution center that will maximize efficiency, productivity, and reduce costs.
Ensure compliance with Delhaize America standards in the areas of accuracy, safety and
- Must be at least 21 years of age. Must possess a Class A Commercial Driver’s License Must have a minimum of 3 years tractor trailer driving experience. One year of experience can be waived if a graduate of an approved truck driving school and a certificate of completion presented Must not have more than one moving violation against your driving record in the last 3 year rolling period Knowledge of DOT and Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations along with Transportation Logistics Knowledge of proper use of equipment. Reach, bend, stoop and lift up to 70 lbs.
- Must have 3 years' experience or 300,000 miles
Previous tractor trailer driving experience Knowledge of all D.O.T. regulation
Ability to pass and meet all requirements for the D.O.T. Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations handbook and D.O.T. physical and drug screen