Top Notch put in one team the best and most experienced recruitment professionals in different types of industries:
Supports the operation functions of the warehouse and delivery services. Provides delivery of materials to customer sites or branch locations. Maintains a clean vehicle, daily driver logs and daily vehicle inspection reports. Completes truck summary, drivers log and other back detail daily. Assists with loading and unloading material and provides exceptional customer service.
Provides delivery of material to customer sites or other branch locations.
Maintains delivery vehicle in clean, good working condition and monitors maintenance and mileage data.
Maintains daily driver logs and daily vehicle inspection reports (DVIR).
Completes truck summary, driver’s log and other backup detail daily.
Must observe and adhere to all local, state, and federal DOT regulations and BSE driver policies.
Must have a full understanding of truck routes and may coordinate deliveries with our own trucks
Loads and unloads material at the branch and customer locations.
Supports the operation functions of the warehouse.
Drives over-length vehicles in tight turning areas, highway traffic and off- road conditions
Working on job sites and in pole yards while handling large poles using special material handling equipment
Rigs oversize loads to pole trailers for proper hauling on public highways
Works on construction sites and ROW’s (Right of Ways) with uneven terrain and unloading conditions.
Travels in rail yards and unloads poles off of rail cars
May be responsible for conducting Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) as part of their daily route.
May perform warehouse functions including, but not limited to, order filling, stocking shelves, processing returns, receiving and shipping, as needed.
May check and pack material to be delivered.
Performs/assists with other duties/projects as assigned by supervisor/manager.
• Prefer a minimum of a two-year business/trade degree or equivalent in work experience.
• Prior warehouse distribution experience including forklift operation and good knowledge of electrical products/systems is preferred.
• Minimum of 21 years of age is required
• A valid Class A (or B) CDL driver’s license for the state of residence along with a current medical certification is required.
• Ability to read, write and speak in English preferred.
• Working knowledge of PC for Windows, Internet, Email and SAP software is a plus.
• Pole Drivers must be very familiar with State regulations for over size load permits, flagging and chase vehicles.
• Performs all aspects of the job as accurately and efficiently as possible while providing exceptional customer service at all times.
• Works in a safe manner and follows Border States safety program guidelines and policies
• Excellent customer service skills include being competent, accurate, responsive and engaged.
• Excellent interpersonal communication (reading, writing and speaking English) and customer service skills are preferred with the ability to effectively plan and organize.
• Ability to lift over 75 lbs. on an occasional basis, and/or move up to 25 – 50 lbs. on a frequent basis, and/or move up to 0 – 20 lbs. on a constant basis.
• May require constant standing and/or walking and extended period of sitting.
• These physical requirements must be met with or without accommodation.