Top Notch put in one team the best and most experienced recruitment professionals in different types of industries:
Wastewater Operator at Lumber Bridge NC
Essential Job Duties and Requirements:
- Level 1 Wastewater certification required.
- Ability to work flexible hours, respond to emergency call-ins, and provide weekend coverage as scheduled.
- Ability to operate and perform routine and assigned preventative maintenance and minor repairs
- Collect samples and maintain records
- Assist with plant operations and routine testing.
- Must be able to read, write, and verbally communicate in English.
- Perform other duties as needed or assigned.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds occasionally and up to 25 pounds frequently.
- Must be able to stand and/or walk on concrete surfaces continuously for 10 hours or more per shift.
- Ability to climb stairs and ladders repeatedly at least 10 feet off the ground and safely work at heights of 30 feet
- Must be able to perform strenuous work in all weather extremes.
- Must be able to accept assignments from superior in addition to working independently
- Previous surface irrigation or biological experience a plus
Full Benefit package to include:
- $2,000 sign on bonus
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Disability and life insurance
- Education assistance
- Profit sharing
- Vacation and holiday pay
17269 NC Hwy 71 N
Lumber Bridge, NC 28357
Mountaire Farms is the sixth largest chicken producer, serving markets from Arizona to Asia, Tampa to Tokyo.
With operations in Maryland, Delaware, Virginia, North Carolina and Arkansas, and products reaching markets regionally, nationally and internationally, Mountaire Farms continues to adhere to the highest standards of quality control and operational excellence. As a fast growing company with nearly 7,000 employees, we are also firmly committed to providing a stable, consistent work environment.