Top Notch put in one team the best and most experienced recruitment professionals in different types of industries:
The wastewater operator operates, monitors, and troubleshoots the wastewater treatment facility and its processes. The position reports to the maintenance supervisor w/ a primary work schedule of M-F, day shift, with flexibility to work early/ late shift, overtime, and weekends, as needed.
Specific Duties / Responsibilities:
• Performs all aspects of sampling, monitoring and testing to maintain compliance with Federal, State, and Local regulations for wastewater process.
• Performs and documents various tests required for operation of the wastewater systems
• Completes daily checks of wastewater process and pump stations
• Conducts necessary weekend checks of wastewater plant on a rotating basis
• Assists with regular and unscheduled maintenance & repairs on water equipment and machinery.
• Operates with a safety-first mindset above all other department measuring parameters.
• Shares knowledge with others and works towards own certification advancement
• Works with minimal supervision and brings wastewater process opportunities forward
• Other duties as assigned by Manager/Supervisor.
• Min. basic working-knowledge of wastewater processes and systems
• Solid understanding/ knowledge base of local, state, and federal wastewater regulations
• Detailed-oriented; able to work in fast-paced environment
• Team player and leader w/ excellent communication skills;
• Lift / move up to 35 lbs.; occasionally 50 lbs.
• Stand, walk, bend, kneel, climb, stoop up to 10 hrs./shift
• Work safely in hot, cold, wet environment e.g., 35-40 / 100 degrees
Prestage Foods of SC is a family-owned turkey processing plant located in Camden, SC.
Our mission is to produce quality food at a competitive price.
We are looking for individuals who go the extra mile and will be a great addition to our team.