Top Notch put in one team the best and most experienced recruitment professionals in different types of industries:
REFRIGERATION/MAINTENANCE MECHANIC at SANTA MARIA, CA
Bonipak Produce has been a well established grower, shipper, processor in Santa Maria for over 75 years. We have an excellent opportunity for a Refrigeration/Maintenance Mechanic. Candidate must have a minimum of five years experience and certification in ammonia refrigeration systems. Will be responsible for operation, maintenance, and regulatory compliance for all ammonia refrigeration and operating systems. Bonipak Produce offers a competitive compensation and benefits package commensurate with candidate's credentials. Please send your confidential resume to careers @bonipak.com or fax to (805) 361-8764.
• Minimum of five years experience in ammonia refrigeration systems.
• College degree and/or IIAR or RETA certification desired.
• Diagnose and troubleshoot Electrical Controls and Ammonia Operating Systems.
• Strong Mechanical Aptitude with emphasis in Electrical Systems.
• Working knowledge of ammonia refrigeration systems, electrical controls, hydraulics, and welding fabrication.
• Experience with ammonia refrigeration regulatory compliance, including OSHA, PSM, RMP, and EPA.
• Intermediate computer skills required to operate equipment monitoring systems.
• Able to read, write, and communicate effectively with coworkers and management.
• Must have good Math and Budgeting skills.
• Able to read and interpret written instructions, procedural manuals, schematics, drawings, and blue prints.
• Responsible for administration of accurate equipment maintenance and inspection records.
• Train, supervise, and enforce company disciplinary policies, including SOP's, worker safety and food safety policies.
• Communicate Management of Change, emergency response, and conduct incident investigations.
• Must possess a valid California Driver's License.
Competency: (To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies):
• Problem Solving - Works well in group problem solving situations.
• Interpersonal – Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming. Maintains confidentiality. Listens to others without interrupting. Keeps emotions under control. Remains open to others' ideas and makes suggestions of ideas to better policies and procedures.
• Oral Communication – Listens and gets clarification. Responds well to questions.
• Team Work - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Able to build morale and group commitments to goal and objectives. Supports everyone's efforts to succeed; Ability to work well with all team members.
• Ethics - Treats people with respect; Works with integrity.
• Communication – Must be able to read and write in Spanish.
• Support Company Vision - Follows policies and procedures; Supports company's goals and values. Leads by example.
• Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
• Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent;
• Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals;
• Planning/Organizing - Uses time efficiently
• Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness
• Quantity - Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner; Strives to increase productivity; Works quickly.
• Safety and Security –Reports potentially unsafe conditions. Uses equipment and materials proper. Keeps work area clean and organized.
The essential physical requirements for this position are:
• Employee must have the ability to walk, talk, hear, see, speak, concentrate, reach in all directions, stoop, bend, lift up to 60 lbs.
• Use a computer, telephone and other equipment needed for the position
• Possess the ability to reason and communicate clearly with or without reasonable accommodation.