Top Notch put in one team the best and most experienced recruitment professionals in different types of industries:
Provide equipment, refrigeration and HVAC maintenance, repair and support to assigned service calls and/or specific stores/areas. Demonstrate the company’s core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Perform repairs and maintenance to building systems.
• Drive independently to stores on a daily basis as assigned.
• Perform various preventive maintenance tasks and procedures to buildings and equipment.
• Performs compressor, large motor and component replacement.
• Perform leak checks and refrigerant management.
• Perform repairs to systems
• Troubleshoot issues and repair equipment .
• Maintain an accurate and organized inventory of parts.
• Clean and maintain company service vehicles, if one is assigned.
• Orally communicate with store personnel regarding the proper use of equipment as it relates to repeat calls and overtime.
• Utilize company email and to send and receive messages.
• Properly complete all repair, labor, parts purchasing and usage documentation in a timely fashion.
• Comply with all department and company policies and procedures.
• Utilize company work order system for assignments and track time
• Physical demands include, but are not limited to, high aptitude for standing and walking endurance, sitting while driving to various stores, lifting and carrying up to 70 pounds, pushing and pulling climbing ladders of various types, bending, squatting, and kneeling, and working in different temperatures inside and outside the store.
• Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation
• Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
• Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
• Quantity - Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner; Strives to increase productivity; Works quickly and safely.
• Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures; Determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. An associate in this job will not automatically progress to the next Refrigeration Technician job level. An associate can only move into a higher level through a job posting or a promotion.
Ability to read, and communicate effectively in English.
General Intermediate Math skills .
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of computers and be able to email, use tablets/ Smart Devices as well as a general knowledge of functionality of systems for tracking work and time.