Top Notch put in one team the best and most experienced recruitment professionals in different types of industries:
Quality Assurance Associate at Kansas City, KS
The Quality Assurance Associate is responsible to assist the QA Manager in all assigned Quality Management System activities and to ensure compliance to company requirements for food manufacturing. Assist in developing, implementing and maintaining quality assurance processes within a Quality Management System structure. Overall responsibility includes document control, change control, root cause investigations, product testing oversight, production monitoring and other duties as assigned.
- Perform sanitary effectiveness checks on processing lines
- Continuously monitor product for defects.
- Assist with inventory process as requested.
- Work cooperatively and efficiently with coworkers in all departments with little supervision to achieve team, department and company goals.
- Maintain a disciplined environment and enforce departmental and company policies.
- Investigate and remedy, when possible, production failures.
- Ability to work independently, relying on self-motivation and direction.
- High level of initiative and ability to plan activities in advance.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Quick Learner
- Promote quality awareness throughout the organization.
- Ability to lead by example and mentor, coach and guide others of food safety requirements
- Responsible to maintain the Document Control function in accordance with company requirements. Responsibilities include organizing, controlling, tracking and maintaining documents, master SOP’s, forms, in electronic and hard copy format.
- Develops and maintains databases and spreadsheets using computer software to provide accurate and timely information needed to manage department services.
- Examines documents for completeness and data accuracy and resolves discrepancies with document originators. May need to format documents to meet SOP or document requirements.
- Provide training on SOPs and other documentation as needed.
- Monitors and tracks training of new/revised SOPs and corrective actions.
- Write or revises procedures related to document control and other areas of functional responsibility.
- Identify product or process deficiencies and weaknesses in the interest of driving continuous improvements.
- Perform effectiveness checks of completed corrective and preventive actions, as needed.
- Monitor daily production activities and provide compliance guidance and direction to production personnel.
- Ability to be flexible and contribute outside the assigned scope of responsibilities.
- Must be able to work in an environment with temperature extremes, both hot and cold.
- Must be able to work in an environment with many different chemicals.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.