Top Notch put in one team the best and most experienced recruitment professionals in different types of industries:
Mechanic at Henderson CO
Provide maintenance and repair of heavy construction, automotive equipment, mechanical equipment and machinery.
- Demonstrates a commitment to communicating, improving and adhering to safety policies in all work environments and areas.
- Provide maintenance and repair of heavy construction, automotive equipment, mechanical equipment and machinery
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting equipment failures. Provide repair and maintenance to diesel and gasoline engines. Adjust and repair ignition, fuel, electrical, hydraulic and steering systems. Maintain and repair chassis, frames and bodies. Work with hoisting and jacking equipment, power tools, measuring instruments, gauges and meters. Lubricate equipment. Maintain and repair tires, batteries, brakes and valves. Perform shop management functions such as maintenance scheduling and spare parts inventory control; making estimates of material, labor, and equipment requirements.
- Performs inspections on completed jobs; ensures conformance with policies and procedures, safety codes. Ensures proper documentation of maintenance and repair activities in logs and/or incident reports.
- Maintain an effective system of communications with supervisors and customers.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
Required Education: High School diploma/GED
Required Work Experience: 3 years
Additional Requirements: Cummins engines and software experience
Licenses Preferred: Class B Commercial Driver’s License