Top Notch put in one team the best and most experienced recruitment professionals in different types of industries:
MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN at Wilder, ID
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the sites business goals and objectives. Prior maintenance experience preferred in production environment. Skills with Maintenance and repair of material handling equipment, conveyor, augers, mixer/blenders forming machines, bagger machines, metal detectors, scales, x-rays, cooking equipment, steam boilers, pumping systems, and printer/labeling equipment. Experience with electrical troubleshooting consisting of 480 volt 3 phase with 110-volt single-phase control and PLC controls.
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and plant facility's equipment.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- Performs simple machinist duties and responsibilities.
- Performs mechanic skills including, but not limited to mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work order to perform required maintenance and service.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities.
- Perform a variety of plumbing maintenance and carpentry functions.
- Use variety hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- Extreme Climate