Top Notch put in one team the best and most experienced recruitment professionals in different types of industries:
Position Summary Executes the scheduled and day-to-day activities of the Maintenance Department to ensure the plant meets department and overall plant goals of safety and quality. Sets up, adjusts, operates and maintains various automated production equipment in a modern and complex food production facility. Performs specific duties in the following areas: mixing, oven, packaging, scaling, warehouse, quality control and sanitation. All work is to be performed in a manner that complies with all federal, state, local, SQF 2000, and company rules and regulations and with optimum regard for Plant Safety.
Essential Job Functions
1. Troubleshoot, repair and maintain plant machinery and equipment such as mixers, conveyors, compressors, and pumps.
2. Troubleshoot, repair or replace control devices such as switches, photo eyes, proximity sensors, pushbuttons, contactors, motor starters, etc. as needed
3. Troubleshoot, repair or replace oven components such as burners, valves, bearings, scrapers, etc.
4. Troubleshoot, repair or replace hydraulic, pneumatic and basic electrical power components.
5. Responsible for troubleshooting and repairing PLC based control systems.
6. Preform work order repairs, inspections and adjustments as well as preventative and predictive maintenance tasks.
7. Ability to set up and operate metal working equipment such as hand tools, welders, drill press, sheet metal equipment, or grinders.
8. Works closely with production, refrigeration and warehouse personnel to effectively resolve and eliminate plant and process problems.
9. Responsible for daily communication of all pertinent information to department management.
10. Works in conjunction with maintenance and refrigeration technicians to cross train on system maintenance to obtain adequate coverage across all shifts.
11. Assist management in developing standard operating procedures, and duty cycles for all repairs and maintenance, relating to process and packaging equipment.
12. Required to interpret and understand plans and specifications, schematics, operating and maintenance manuals for systems being overseen.
13. Performs all other duties, responsibilities, and special projects as assigned.
14. Participates in plant safety, SQF2000, health and environmental programs.
Physical Requirements: Frequent standing, bending, and climbing around equipment inside and outside of the facility. Employee must be able to regularly move or lift 50# loads
This job description is intended to describe the general nature of the job. It is not a complete list of job duties and responsibilities and may not contain a complete list of the skills and abilities needed to do the job. Also, the job may change as the business changes or customer needs change or may vary from location to location.