Top Notch put in one team the best and most experienced recruitment professionals in different types of industries:
Maintenance Mechanic at Jonesboro AR
Working under the supervision of the Maintenance Team Leader, members of maintenance/engineering, operations, and plant management, this position is responsible to troubleshoot issues, repair failures of production and facilities equipment, and ensure maximum equipment efficiency, effectiveness and reliability.
• Must have good general mechanical and troubleshooting skills, good general maintenance knowledge and familiar with manufacturing equipment and systems and operation.
• Must have basic electrical skills to include troubleshooting of motors and electrical control circuits on production and packaging equipment. Must be able to read electrical drawings and schematics for basic electrical circuits.
• Prefer knowledge of Food Production Equipment.
• Demonstrates knowledge of Nestlé Lockout / Tagout and Confined Space Policy.
• Must have knowledge of the Nestlé CDM Program and works within the Program guidelines.
• Must be able to use computer keyboard to enter various data into Nestlé CMMS program.
• Must have ability to operate simple Machine Tool.
• General knowledge and experience in power transmission, pneumatics, electrical, hydraulics etc. as applicable in manufacturing and packaging equipment.
• Working knowledge of common maintenance tools.
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.