Top Notch put in one team the best and most experienced recruitment professionals in different types of industries:
Maintenance Mechanic (I & II) at Lansing, IL
This position is responsible for the repairs and maintenance of the packaging and down-line equipment as well as regular routine building maintenance in order to keep the plant online and operating efficiently.
Position is responsible for the repairs and maintenance to all egg breaking machines, washers, loaders, conveying and related parts in order to keep the plant online and operating efficiently.
- Performs mechanical repairs to all production related equipment to ensure continuous operation and production needs are met
- Repair pasteurizer carts that are damaged, make necessary welds and replace any worn parts to keep the pasteurizers running at production standards set by the company (Skill Level 1)
- Perform preventive maintenance to all equipment as scheduled by the company to keep the line running efficiently and repair costs low. (Skill Level 2)
- Performs mechanical repairs to the breaking machines, washers, loaders, conveyors, centrifuge, auger and shell drier to ensure all equipment runs efficiently in order to meet production requirements. (Skill Level 3)
- Assists in new equipment and electrical installations which includes running conduit to insure timely start-up of new equipment.
- Performs any building maintenance including repair to any pumps, motors, gear boxes, bearings as well as preventative maintenance to help the company reduce the cost of mechanical repairs.
- Assists in new equipment and electrical installations.
- Inform Maintenance Lead of any problems and day to day activities.
- Ability to weld stainless steel or a strong desire to learn
- Maintains regular and consistent attendance.
- Respectfully interact with a diverse group of people.
- Effectively communicate the status of issues and projects with management, vendors, peers and production personnel.
- Adhere to safe work practices, follow GMP’s, maintain sanitary conditions and ensure that product quality is maintained. Report to management any conditions or practices that may adversely affect food safety, food quality or personnel safety.
- Responsible for Food Safety and Food Quality of MFI products.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) or equivalent.
- Strong mechanical background with 2-3 years related experience (6- to 12-month for Breaking Department)
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos in English. Ability to write simple correspondence in English. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations in English.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
LICENSES, CERTIFICATES, REGISTRATIONS:
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Good written, verbal, interpersonal and record keeping skills.
|Organization / Company|