Top Notch put in one team the best and most experienced recruitment professionals in different types of industries:
MAINTENANCE MANAGER at Westport, WA
To oversee all maintenance activities to ensure maximum operational potential is achieved for plant operations. Responsible for monitoring the operations of all machinery and equipment within the facility, to include refrigeration operations, electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Duties include but not limited to:
- Be a role model in projecting and applying The Pacific Group Diamond Philosophy (Productivity, Quality, Excellence and Teamwork) and promote Teamwork at all times.
- Schedule and direct maintenance staff.
- Support safety champion with Process Safety Management and Risk Management plan.
- Administer and direct maintenance department Safety plans and procedures.
- Formulate and implement preventative maintenance schedule for facility machinery and equipment.
- Oversee refrigeration systems, maintenance, and repairs.
- Oversee production plant equipment maintenance and repair.
- Budget for maintenance operations.
- Interact with regulatory agencies as necessary EPA, OSHA, L&I, DEQ, City, County and State inspectors.
- Develop and implement a training program for subordinate maintenance staff.
- Develop working relationship with outside vendors to ensure project expectations are aligned with deadlines set by Plant Manager.
- Develop alternating schedule for weekend or after hours’ emergency response.
- Maintain a work order system to identify and track equipment maintenance.
- Oversee new installation projects.
- Develop open communication with machine operators, department supervisors and managers.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Directly supervises team members in the Maintenance Department. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with company policies and applicable.
The requirements listed below are representative of the qualifications necessary to successfully perform the job.
A. Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED.
- Minimum of five years’ experience operating and maintaining industrial refrigeration systems utilizing Ammonia, Freon and or nitrogen refrigerants.
- Experience in 3 phase electrical systems
- Experience managing and directing a team of technicians in preventative maintenance, repair, operations, and safety.
B. Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Other Requirements
- EPA Universal Certification.
- Industrial Refrigeration Certification.
- Forklift Certification.
- Valid driver’s license.
C. Other Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required
- Background in electrical (single phase & 3 phase), refrigeration, welding and fabrication
- Experience operating and troubleshooting PLC-based control systems and facility electrical systems.
- Experience using common welding processes and fabrication with an emphasis in stainless and aluminum.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a team member encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this Job, the team member is exposed to:
- Work in the outdoors in all seasons.
- Work in both a processing plant and office setting.
- Work around heavy equipment.
- Wet and/or humid conditions and extreme cold.
- Noise level is high.
At Pacific Seafood, your base wage is only a portion of your overall compensation package. When you add in the additional benefits below to your competitive base wage you can increase your total compensation by up to 25%.
- Health insurance benefits options, including medical, prescription, vision, dental, basic group life and short term disability.
- Flexible spending accounts for health flex and dependent care expenses
- 401(k) Retirement Plan options with generous annual company profit sharing match
- Paid time off for all regular FT team members, to include paid sick, vacation and personal time
- Employee Assistance Program- Confidential professional counseling, financial, and legal assistance provided at no charge to Team Members and immediate family members
- Product purchase program
Pacific Seafood is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.