Top Notch put in one team the best and most experienced recruitment professionals in different types of industries:
MAINTENANCE MANAGER at Connell, WA
About Lamb Weston
Lamb Weston is a leading supplier of frozen potato, sweet potato, appetizer and vegetable products to restaurants and retailers around the world. For more than 60 years, we’ve produced innovative, inventive products that make life better for our customers and their customers.
Job Description Summary
Provides leadership and direction to plant maintenance department. Responsible for repair, maintenance, and installation of machines, tools, and equipment in manufacturing operations. Responsible to eliminate all causes of failure and ensure full useful life in coordination with daily maintenance completed by operating personnel. Schedules repair, maintenance, and installation to ensure continuous production operations. Creates and manages the maintenance and storeroom budgets. Inspects operating machines and equipment for conformance with operational standards. Reviews production, quality control, and maintenance reports and statistics to plan and modify maintenance activities.
- Responsible for plant maintenance including facilities, utilities and operations to reduce downtime and assure peak plant efficiencies. Will direct capital engineering design and projects to completion and work with appropriate vendors. This position will also have direct responsibility for the Maintenance team and their performance.
- Promote safety throughout the entire maintenance organization.
- Responsible for all maintenance department metrics.
- Lead, manage and direct all activities for Lamb Weston's Performance System Planned Maintenance Pillar.
- Prepare and operate within established maintenance operating budget and monitor departmental expenditures.
- Assists with planning and cost estimates for annual and longer term capital budgets.
- Responsible for executing the capital plan to include all engineering design and project management, working with both internal and external resources.
- Be acquainted with local/state/federal environmental regulations and ensure compliance with all operational permits. Directs all aspects of building operations including maintenance, repairs, and renovations.
- Establish criteria for assessing the quality of work performed by employees and contractors.
- Supervise the completion of work through review of reports, frequent site inspections and conferences with operations and vendors regarding electrical & plumbing equipment, HVAC systems, electric motors, ventilating fans, air conditioning and electrical control units.
- Investigate the condition of buildings, equipment and grounds, and recommends improvements in the facilities to ensure that needs are met.
Basic & Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering or related technical field preferred.
- Minimum five years’ experience in food plant maintenance.
- Must be computer literate; experienced in using computer software applications such as CAD, Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, MS Project Management, etc.
- Must have complete understanding of PLC and logic controls for high speed operating equipment.
- Prior experience using production environment SAP preferred.
- Basic accounting knowledge preferred.
- Broad knowledge & experience in project management & facilities administration with demonstrated ability to manage projects and personnel.
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with superb time management and project scheduling skills.
- Must have a proven track record of successfully managing the construction of
- large, complex projects.
- Comprehensive information on construction processes, trade practices, standards, building codes & regulations.
- Excellent administrative and follow up skills to achieve successful maintenance and repair programs.
- Ability to lead teams and achieve results through resources.
Coupled with our compensation and bonus incentive programs, our benefits deliver rewards that are market competitive. Some of the most attractive elements of our benefit programs include:
- Health Insurance Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Health and Dependent Care, and Health Reimbursement Accounts
- Well-being programs including companywide events and a wellness incentive program
- Paid Time Off
- Financial Wellness – Industry leading 401(k) plan with generous company contributions, Financial Planning Services, Employee Stock purchase program, and Health Savings Accounts, Life and Accident insurance
- Family-Friendly Employee events
- Employee Assistance Program services – mental health and other concierge type services
Benefits may vary based on location, job role/level, job status, and/or the terms of any applicable collective bargaining agreements.
Job Requisition ID: Req-222443
Time Type: Full time
Lamb Weston is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law