Top Notch put in one team the best and most experienced recruitment professionals in different types of industries:
Maintenance Electrician at Beaver Dam, WI
Installs, services and repairs wiring, conduits, fixtures and other electrical devices and systems in an industrial or commercial setting. The Maintenance Electrician will be responsible for working with a tight nit team to maintain line integrity, safety, production and quality standards. The Maintenance Electrician will also be creating solutions both proactively and reactively in a fast paced environment to maintain and improve line efficiency.
- Experience working in a fast paced manufacturing facility trouble shooting industrial electrical and electronic systems.
- Ability to interpret blueprints, schematics and wiring diagrams
- Ability to utilize Microsoft Office and experience with CMMS
- An Associate degree in Industrial Electricity/Automation related field or
Minimum of three years’ experience as an Industrial Electrician
- Wiring 3 phase motors, starters, and overloads
- Must be able to program VFD’s
- Knowledge of pressure sensors, flow meters, temperature sensors, and reading and assimilating any technical documentation to assist in the use or repair of any control device
- Previous experience in the food industry helpful but not necessary
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence and speak effectively.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is frequently exposed to wet and/or humid conditions. The employee is occasionally exposed to high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals; risk of electrical shock; and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move more than 100 pounds.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
- Maintenance Staff works a. 4 x 10 hour rotating schedule.
We offer a great opportunity with a comprehensive salary and benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance, short-term disability, 401K with company match, and vacation
Richelieu Foods, Inc. is a leading national private label and contract packing food manufacturer focused on frozen pizza, salad dressing, and BBQ sauce product categories. We have five manufacturing facilities located in OH, IL, IA, and WI. We provide products to many national retailers, wholesalers, distributors, club and mass stores, as well as industrial accounts including other food manufacturers.
This position is based out of our Beaver Dam, WI location.