Top Notch put in one team the best and most experienced recruitment professionals in different types of industries:
HVAC/Refrigeration Service Technician at Loveland, CO
We are looking for a hard-working, dedicated HVAC/R Technician to join our growing staff. The individual in this role will be responsible for installing, inspecting, and fixing our customers’ heating, cooling, and ventilation systems. Candidates should have extensive experience handling, installing, and fixing HVAC/R equipment, and be comfortable working with little to no supervision.
HVAC/Refrigeration Service Technician Duties and Responsibilities
· Travel to businesses on a daily basis as scheduled
· Perform consultations with customers
· Determine customer needs and discusses all solution methods
· Install new heating, cooling, and ventilation systems
· Inspect current HVAC/R systems for effectiveness and safety
· Perform preventative maintenance on HVAC/R systems to increase longevity
· Conduct performance tests with specialized tools
· Troubleshoot current HVAC/R system issues
· Repair damaged HVAC/R systems
· Sell ongoing maintenance contracts to current customers
· Keep records of all work performed
· Maintain accurate inventory of all equipment and HVAC/R resources
Job Type: Full Time
Requirements: Drivers License, Strong verbal communication skills, Critical thinker/problem-solver, and punctual.
Experience: HVAC/R Installation/Sheetmetal, HVAC/R Service Technician - 1 year+ (Preferred)
Education: High School diploma, GED, or equivalent preferred, and/or related experience and/or training.
License or Certification: OSHA 10 (Preferred), Refrigeration License (Preferred),
Salary: TBA (based on skills, education, and work experience)
· Climb up and down ladders, steps, stairs, and scaffolds
· Maintain balance on scaffolding and platforms
· Stoop, kneel, crouch, and crawl
· Reach for, handle and manipulate objects and material.
· Lift and carry objects up to 60 pounds
· Lift arms above shoulder level
· Stand and walk for long periods of time
· Must be able to hear adequately enough to be alerted by horns, sirens, shouting, or any other noise that is meant to convey a safety warning
· Must be able to work in confined or enclosed spaces
· Must be able to wear a hard hat, safety glasses, gloves, and safety-toed boots
About Kuck Mechanical:
Kuck Mechanical is a family owned construction company that specializes in the design, custom fabrication, and installation of a wide range of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning projects. We incorporate family values into our everyday work and how we care for our valued employees and our clients. At Kuck Mechanical, we are devoted to the professional development of our employees, and offer training opportunities including an apprenticeship program, allowing us to stay at the leading edge of the construction industry and offer the best-trained workers in the sheet metal field.