Top Notch put in one team the best and most experienced recruitment professionals in different types of industries:
Heavy Duty Ag/ Manufacturing at Beatrice NE
Operate machines in the Heavy Duty/Ag Manufacturing work area to meet quality and production needs.
- Effectively set up and operate machines in the HD/Ag Manufacturing work area.
- Work from operational prints to set up machines.
- Perform quality control inspections using various gauges and measuring devices applicable to the operation.
- Make necessary adjustments to maintain acceptable tolerances.
- Accurately complete frequency inspection forms.
- SPC data collection as requires.
- Troubleshoot and correct machine set up problems.
- Identify and report machine, quality and/or tool problems to supervisor.
- Maintain necessary written and electronic process/labor documentation.
- Maintain machine and work area in a clean and safe condition.
- Perform additional duties as required by the position.
- Rotate tasks within the work group.
- Work extra hours to maintain production needs.
Tools and Equipment Operated:
Various hand tools, such as: Hammer, wrenches, screw drivers, vice grips, etc.Various measuring devices such as: Calipers, micrometers, dial indicators, “go”- “no go” gages, specialty gauges, etc.Safely operate power equipment including: CNC lathe, CNC Mill, Horizontal Broach, Vertical Broach, Milling and Drilling machines, and other equipment within the work area.
Position requires basic math skills, excellent mechanical skills and an understanding of turning, broaching, drilling, and milling principles. Requires ability to understand and execute verbal and written instructions, to read, understand and utilize shop prints, and work effectively with others, including production supervisor and quality department personnel.Must be able to work with minimum supervision.
High school diploma, GED or equivalency. Vocational training helpful. Previous experience within the manufacturing environment and /or similar mechanical/production life experiences. CNC experience preferred.
Must possess physical dexterity and the ability to lift 50 pounds from the floor. Position may require repetitive activity involving the wrist, hands and fingers. May involve frequent bending, reaching, walking, and standing for long periods of time.
Neapco recognizes that our team members are our most valuable asset, and we are committed to providing them with a safe, drug-free workplace fostering respect and ethical treatment. Unlawful discrimination in employment decisions based on race, color, religion, ethnic/national origin, age, sex, veteran status, disability, or any similar protected status is strictly prohibited. In return for their expertise and shared commitment to our goals, we offer our team members competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package.