Top Notch put in one team the best and most experienced recruitment professionals in different types of industries:
The work schedule for this position is Monday-Friday 6:00 A.M. - 4:00 P.M. with required overtime and weekends.
Starting pay $30.00
This position, along with the two other Electronics Engineering Techs, will rotate shifts every 6 months.
1. Trains industrial maintenance technicians on plant equipment and reliability procedures.
2. Conducts audits on processing equipment, assessing the operating condition and reviewing the reliability program for these assets.
3. Assists with significant alterations and leads overhauls/rebuild initiatives to equipment.
4. Provides input to address equipment obsolescence and replacement, and interface with equipment manufacturers. 5. Develops new predictive maintenance tasks. 6. Prioritize, plan/schedule work and organize multiple activities with minimal supervision and direction.
7. Develop control programs from scratch, troubleshoot PLC’s, HMI’s, and & Electrical & Mechanical Systems.
8. Design equipment, programs
9. Performs other tasks as assigned.
• A solid background in mechanical and electrical systems, Allen Bradley programming, PLC’s, CompactLogix, ControlLogix, and HMI’s.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to analyze documentation and initiate appropriate corrective actions.
• Strong decision-making skills
• Ability to learn and effectively use various software programs including AutoCAD and EAMS
• Ability to initiate appropriate action independently
• Ability to lift 50 pounds
• Technical associates degree and at least 4 years industrial maintenance experience or at least 5 years’ experience in the industrial maintenance field
• Ability to use measurement equipment (calipers, flowmeters, etc.)
• Ability to use advanced condition monitoring equipment (vibration analyzer, infrared camera, etc.) in an industrial environment
Hormel Foods Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.