Top Notch put in one team the best and most experienced recruitment professionals in different types of industries:
Electro-Mechanical Technician at Sheboygan Falls WI
Why This Is A Great Job For A Person Who Wants To Accept Nothing Less Than Personal Greatness:
You will be directly involved in the Reliability and Maintenance of the equipment and processes we use to produce our great tasting sausage. This position will not only be involved in maintaining current equipment, but it will allow you to apply Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) techniques and concepts on our way to helping Johnsonville become the "Best Company in the World."
- $23.75-31.46 pay range
- $1/hr shift premium for 2nd and 3rd shift
- Immediate eligibility for monthly bonus program, potentially adding on average $3/hour to your hourly wage
- Outstanding insurance package including medical, dental, vision & prescription drug coverage
- Opportunity for growth
You get to:
- Apply RCM techniques to improve the performance of a variety of production equipment
- Perform maintenance of utility equipment
- Troubleshoot electrical and mechanical problems on various production and utility equipment and apply RCA techniques to improve and eliminate future problems
- Work on projects (i.e. machining, fabrication, Capital projects and working with outside vendors)
- Help gather information to create technical equipment data for development of preventative maintenance information for SAP
- Assist with new equipment installation and/or equipment relocation
- Maintain facilities and equipment to meet Meadowside, OSHA and U.S.D.A. standards
- Be part of teams that implement ideas to improve uptime of plant equipment through equipment modifications, layout adjustments, and general machine maintenance
- Member must be highly motivated with high expectations
- Preventive maintenance of all plant equipment
- Maintain/monitor inventory system for plant and utility equipment.
- Improve uptime on plant equipment through machine modification, layout adjustments, and general machine maintenance.
- Maintain all utility areas in a neat/orderly fashion.
Qualifications - What you bring to the job
- Basic Electrical experience/understanding is required.(PLCs are a plus.) Willingness to learn is essential.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Must be able to lift up to 80 lbs.
- Basic computer skills required
- Industrial maintenance experience is preferred
- Experience in ammonia refrigeration, heating, ventilation and air conditioning and steam generation (boiler),is a plus.
Positions Available Include:
2nd and 3rd shift
Member Status: Full Time
Pay Range: Based on experience
We value the diversity of our workforce and we embrace the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment. M/F/Vet/Disability
Johnsonville values the service Veterans and their family members have given to our country. We support the hiring of returning service members and military spouses.
Johnsonville Sausage performs pre-employment, post offer drug screens, physicals and background checks on all external manufacturing candidates.