Top Notch put in one team the best and most experienced recruitment professionals in different types of industries:
Electro-mechanical Maintenance at Beatrice, NE
Named as one of the fastest growing private companies in the United States by Inc. Magazine and Crain’s Fast 50, and recently awarded the Corp! Magazine 2018 Economic Bright Spot Award in the Enterprise Business category, Neapco designs, manufactures, and distributes OEM driveline products for automotive and non-automotive applications throughout the globe. To guarantee high-performance, but competitively priced products, we combine innovative in-house design, efficient production, low-cost sourcing of materials, and quality assurance processes, with high quality people.
Neapco is currently seeking to fill the position of Electro-Mechanical Maintenance to complete installation, maintenance and repair of machine equipment, tools, building, and utility systems. This position will report to the Facilities Manager and is based at our facility in Beatrice, Nebraska. It is extremely important this team member be aligned with Neapco’s Core Values of Partnership, Passion, Agility, Teamwork, Integrity, and Diversity. Compensation dependent upon qualifications.
- Completes all mechanical and electrical assignments safely and in a timely manner w/o close supervision.
- Completes all required documentation neatly, accurately and in a timely manner.
- Assists PM Technicians as required.
- Repairs or reports any and all unsafe conditions identified throughout the manufacturing facility.
- Participates in all required training.
- Follows all maintenance and safety procedures.
- Rotate tasks within the work group as required.
- Work extra hours (overtime) as required to support production demand.
- Position requires knowledge, ability and experience necessary to efficiently manage multiple assignments.
- Requires excellent verbal, written and technical communications skills. Must possess ability to problem solve and understand the entire manufacturing environment.
- Must be proficient in the use of all power and hand tools.
- Must possess strong fabricating skills.
- Strong understanding of fluid and pneumatic power.
- Ability to understand and carry out complex procedures and assignments.
- Previous experience installing copper, PVC & black pipe.
- Strong mechanical trouble shooting skills.
- Must possess strong understanding of 120/480 volt electricity.
- Ability to understand blueprints and mechanical schematics.
- Ability to braise, cut, solder and weld.
- Ability to operate various equipment such as fork lifts, man lifts, grinders, drills, mills, lathes, welders, acetylene torch, plasma torch, break, shear, saws, etc.
- An understanding of how wire motor starters, plugging, reversing and jogging.
- Read blueprints and electrical schematics.
- Use of electronic test equipment i.e., multi-meters, MegOhmMeter, etc.
- Must be able to trouble shoot electrical and mechanical problems.
- Must have a working knowledge of PC’s.
- Advanced shop math.
- A basic understanding of PLC’s.
- Ability to spec and install facility electrical services, includes proper selection of conduit, wire and proper installation.
High school diploma, GED or equivalency, vocational training preferred. Previous mechanical and electrical experience within a manufacturing environment or technical trades training.
Fork Truck Safety Certification.
Neapco recognizes that our team members are our most valuable asset, and we are committed to providing them with a safe, drug-free workplace fostering respect and ethical treatment. Unlawful discrimination in employment decisions based on race, color, religion, ethnic/national origin, age, sex, veteran status, disability, or any similar protected status is strictly prohibited. In return for their expertise and shared commitment to our goals, we offer our team members competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package.
|Organization / Company|