Top Notch put in one team the best and most experienced recruitment professionals in different types of industries:
Driver Warehouse at Winston Salem NC
A DRIVER WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE is responsible for shipping and receiving functions including accurate order fulfillment, loading of customer orders on delivery trucks, receiving of inbound inventory, and proper storage of inventory in warehouse. In addition, this role serves as a back-up truck driver for our delivery routes to cover for absences, vacation or additional route work.
- Loads and unloads product in a safe and efficient manner using necessary tools and equipment. This involves operating a forklift, manual lifting and moving of heavy products.
- Utilizes equipment such as RF scanners, lift trucks, pallet jacks, etc., in a safe manner.
- Verifies the accuracy of inbound receiving lists and receives product into inventory using the appropriate process and internal system.
- Packs and stores inventory in the appropriate location within the warehouse.
- Ensures customer orders are pulled and loaded with accuracy. Reports any product shortages. May crate product for customer as needed using a nail gun.
- Assists in cycle counting and physical inventory.
- Adheres to all safety, housekeeping, and company policies and procedures at all times.
- Drives a CDL tractor/trailer safely for deliveries to our customer locations as needed. Completes necessary paperwork required when performing driver role including an accurate DOT log. Adheres to all DOT and traffic regulations.
- May move trailers in the yard and/or drive tractors in for maintenance as needed.
- High school diploma or GED.
- A valid Class A CDL license with a satisfactory motor vehicle report.
- Must have at least 1 year of driving experience and be willing to be gone overnight as needed.
- Prior forklift experience with the ability to obtain Style Crest forklift certification.
- Prior work experience in a warehousing operation.
- Basic computer proficiency. Prior use of RF scanners is preferred.
- Must be able to lift, push, pull, and move up to 100 lbs.
- Demonstrates a positive attitude with a commitment to customer service.
- Must be a team player and effectively communicate with team members and customers.
- Reliable and dependable person with a strong work ethic and the flexibility to work the hours needed to get the job done.
Hours: Typically works Monday through Friday from 8AM to 4:30PM
Starting Rate: $18.00 an hour
Benefits: Start after 90 days of employment
Application Process: https://intelliapp.driverapponline.com/c/stylecrest