Delivery Route TRUCK Drivers Needed at Denver, Colorado
Top Notch put in one team the best and most experienced recruitment professionals in different types of industries:
We Are Seeking Experienced Box Truck Drivers
You are responsible for transporting products from our Denver Colorado Distribution Center to customers. You are able to develop customer relationships by presenting a positive demeanor and excellent customer service by understanding and resolving complaints. You will deliver products to client locations and maintain delivery, truck, and driving records by obtaining receipt acknowledgments, recording tracking information; completing driver log and truck performance forms.
You are interested in building your career with D’Artagnan. Your professional growth will be measured by your ability to accept job ownership that enhances D’Artagnan’s reputation for superior customer service through your delivery excellence.
• Class B or D driver’s license
o Clean license with little to no points
o Willing to complete a DOT certificate physical and drug test
• Experience driving 16-foot box trucks and/or commercial vehicles with a working knowledge of the Denver area
o Minimum of 1 years of delivery box truck experience
• Can read a map and/or operate navigational systems
o Experience using UPS RoadNet a plus
• Requires ability to bend, lift and navigate stairs carrying product and/or utilizing a hand cart
o Able to carry product weighing up to 60 pounds
• Must have strong English conversations skills to interact with customers and be able to complete paperwork
• High School diploma
Benefits of Working for D’Artagnan
• Home every night • Mon – Fri from 7 AM to 4:30 PM
• 45K annual salaried position with competitive and consistent pay
• Full Health Benefits (Medical, Vision, Dental & Live Insurance)
• 401K Retirement Savings Program with Company Match
• Paid Vacation, Sick Leave and Holidays
• Employee Discount Program for Product Purchases
• Growing Company
D’Artagnan, headquartered in Union New Jersey, was founded in 1985 and is now the leading brand specialized in sustainably raised meats, poultry, game, charcuterie, truffles, and mushrooms in the country. D’Artagnan is dedicated to natural, sustainable, and humane production and products. Over the years D’Artagnan has built relationships and partnerships with farmers and ranchers who share the same philosophy, and believe in free-range, preservative-free, and organic products. D’Artagnan is part of Fortune International, LLC, the Country’s leading processor, distributor and importer of quality seafood, meats, and gourmet products.
With over $170M in revenue and almost 300 employees, it is a hugely successful and wellrecognized enterprise. D’Artagnan is organized around three distinct business lines: Food Services (Hotels, restaurants, etc.), Retail, and Online; each business line having a specific business model. D’Artagnan sells products in all 50 States and buys products all over the world. D’Artagnan has established an outstanding reputation over the years, built on a simple yet key principle: to provide its clients with the highest quality. For decades now, it has been acclaimed by the industry and customers all over the country and is recognized as a world-class company by many world-class chefs. In addition, the D’Artagnan website continues to grow in popularity and reach – serving as a trusted destination for home cooks across America looking for the best tasting, restaurant-quality ingredients, and specialty food products.