Top Notch put in one team the best and most experienced recruitment professionals in different types of industries:
Ammonia Refrigeration Technician: at Norcross GA
Looking for a candidate with ammonia refrigeration experience that is interested in being a field service technician.
As a field service technician, you will travel from your home to a job site to make repairs as needed. We work on ammonia refrigeration systems as our core, but we also work on commercial Freon systems too.
Job requires candidate to be on call 24/7. While most of the jobs are within 100 miles of Atlanta, others may require travel for periods up to 2 weeks at a time.
- Strong troubleshooting skills required.
- Strong mechanical skills are required.
- Change shaft seals
- Rebuild recip compressors
- Rebuild valves
- Electrical skills include: ability to read drawings, wire 24V, 120V, 240V and 480V equipment.
- Proficient use of hand tools and power tools required. Common tools include large wrenches, drills, band saws, pipe threaders, stick/tig welding, soldering copper with torches.
- Hazmat training a plus.
- Universal EPA card required for Freon required.
- Dependable transportation is required. (We pay travel time and mileage)
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience required.
Candidate needs to understand these components of refrigeration.
- Compressors & Motors
- Heat Exchangers
- Valve Groups
- Basic electrical and controls knowledge
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20-$40 per hour / based on experience
Health, Dental & Vision benefits