Top Notch put in one team the best and most experienced recruitment professionals in different types of industries:
Ammonia Refrigeration Technician III at Multiple Locations
- Hammond, LA
- Mauldin SC
- York, PA
- Oversee and manage Refrigeration, Electrical, and HVAC systems including monitoring and trending, troubleshooting and repairs (Compressors, condensers, fans, heating, cooling, contactors, motors, microprocessors, frequency drives, etc.),
- Make decisions regarding operating strategies, set points and limits
- Optimize system operations for improved cost and reliability
- Schedule and perform major repairs and rebuilds (excluding compressor rebuilds)
- Recommend system upgrades and improvements
- Perform system inspections and mechanical integrity checks
- Participate extensively in the Process Safety Management and Risk Management programs
- Perform complex troubleshooting
- Oversee or inspect system construction / installation activities
- Coordinate shutdowns and pump downs
- Administer preventative and predictive maintenance systems
- Responsible for daily communication of all pertinent information regarding system operation and maintenance to departmental management and maintenance teams.
- Responsible for housekeeping and clean-up of refrigeration machine rooms, refrigeration maintenance areas, and all project areas on a daily basis.
- Required to interpret and understand plans and specifications, schematics, operating and maintenance manuals, etc. for systems being overseen.
· Assist management in developing standard operating procedures, daily work schedules, and duty cycles for all repairs and maintenance for refrigeration and HVAC systems.
- Assist in managing outside mechanical and refrigeration contractors conducting service, repair and new contract work. Assist management in creation of budgets for individual projects, yearly capital and yearly operating expense
· Candidate will obtain OSHA Level A Hazmat Certification (24Hours, Medical Certification) within 90 days of employment. They must also be able to wear a full face air purifying respirator and pass a fit test.
· Candidate must be willing to be on call for after-hours refrigeration issues.
· Review semi-annual service reports and make recommendations for corrective action of all action items.
· Assist Corporate Refrigeration Team in annual capital budget planning.
· To perform at a proficient level and be fully qualified, a person would be expected to have:
· Education (Minimum Needed): Associate 2 year in HVACR, Refrigeration/Electrical, Trade School Certification
· RETA CIRO Certification Required or equivalent experience
· Experience (Minimum Needed): 6 years in Refrigeration/Electrical/HVAC
· Specialized Knowledge Needed For Performance of Job: Ammonia Refrigeration & CFC Certification
· Special Skills: Glycol Systems, computer systems operating platform, HAZMAT, advanced skills in electrical systems
· Other: OSHA, Good Manufacturing Processes, PSM, RMP