Top Notch put in one team the best and most experienced recruitment professionals in different types of industries:
Peer Foods Group, Inc. is looking for an experienced person to join our team
Reports to: Boiler Room Manager
Compensation/Salary: Wage : $24.00-30.00 / hr
• Ammonia refrigeration experience or refrigeration experience;
• Electrical and mechanical troubleshooting skills;
• The ability to perform in a fast paced environment;
• Experience with air compressors and associated control systems;
• Good communication skills to insure timely repairs of equipment and issues that arise;
Responsibilities & Duties:
• Perform installation, alteration of refrigeration systems and related equipment/facilities;
• Troubleshoot all mechanical and electrical equipment;
• Assist in the Preventative Maintenance Program using work orders issued by Supervision and documenting work performed on equipment to maintain in operation;
• Adjustments of equipment in a safe manner as needed during production;
• Familiar with start-up and shut down processes in production plants;
• Ability to use lock out / tag out process to isolate equipment prior to working on unit;
• Ability to trouble shoot electrical components with meter when equipment is down;
• Establish schedule for the replacement of parts without disrupting process unless repair cannot be performed safely;
• Regulate and monitor plant temperatures as needed.
• Continued training and education paid by the company
• Other duties as assigned.
**Must be able to work in a hot/cold environment
Must be able to stand/walk/bend/lift/stoop/craw/talk
Must have four of the five senses; smell, hear, eye sight, touch
Vision abilities include close up, distance, color, peripheral vision, depth perception and focus.
While performing your position you may be subjected to various levels of hot and cold.
Exposure to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration can happen.
The noise level from the environment and job site can be loud.